Crime lawyer

Friday, May 27, 2011

Looking for a Lawyer to advice with all-embracing law Canadian against American Citizen

www.youtube.com Mrduffy81 has come on to my channel and defamed my character calling me a sociopath. MrTeslaray (29 minutes ago) Remove | Spam Marked as spam this is the reason for suing freemasonry www.masonicinfo.com I can see why I have technical difficulties getting a video requesting help. I need to get that video uploaded and tagged so lawyers have the opportunity to represent me, especially lawyers who believe that I am right that Mrduffy81 is a holocaust denier! MrTeslaray (34 minutes ago) Remove | Spam Marked as spam I am doing a video requesting a lawyer who has knowledge of international law. I am Canadian and Mrduffy81 is American I will give him a chance at a rebuttle if he chooses. I will be giving a lawyer an opportunity for a major law suit and more law suits to come. I intend to sue the freemasonry lodges the government "MLA" representatives for ignoring critical material. (Val Meradith Minority report) (gangstalking) I believe Mrduffy81 has defamed my character and this should be a good start for a case of Deflamation of character. I am however having serious technical difficulties in getting the video up on youtube. MrTeslaray (1 hour ago) Remove | Spam Marked as spam When people challenge duffy with the truth about zionism he erases the info and calls people sociopaths! I now have the right to sue for deflamation of character and have the right to prove I am not a sociopath! I am tired of these disinfo creeps as soon as I can afford a lawyer you ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWUUGCGPX48&hl=en

Thanks To : Backyard Bird

No comments:

Post a Comment