Crime lawyer

Friday, May 6, 2011

Chinese Dissident's Wife Beaten by Police

A prominent activist in Shandong Province named Chen Guangcheng has been outspoken in opposing the Chinese regimes policy of forced abortion. Hes been thrown in jail, and now his wife, Yuan Weijing, is also being targeted by communist authorities. Rights activist Chen Guangcheng is behind bars in a Chinese prison for standing up for locals who have been persecuted by the Communist Party. Soon after police began showing up at his home, keeping a close eye on his wife, not allowing her to leave of her own free will. On Saturday Yuan Weijings brother-in-law died in a car accident. When she heard she wanted to go to her mothers house to mourn. But the police wouldnt let her go. [Yuan Weijing, Chen Guangchengs Wife]: I think the most inhumane thing is that I told them about my family situation, but they still stopped me, and then they laughed loudly, laughed so hard. I could not bear that. When Yuan tried to reason with them they turned violent. [Yuan Weijing, Chen Guangchengs Wife]: Physical pain, I think I can endure that, but the mental pain, I really cannot endure it. It is because I lost a loved one. They do not even let me see my sister to comfort her, and my mother. I really feel very sad. Yuan called Beijing-based human rights lawyer Teng Biao for help. But there was little he could do. [Teng Biao, Human Rights Lawyer]: These guards have already committed the crime of illegal detention. I tried to communicate with the departments in charge but it was no use. Yuan ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGLooUe6RKM&hl=en

Thanks To : How To Play Piano For Beginners

No comments:

Post a Comment