Crime lawyer

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Chamillionaire - not a criminal Remix Instrumental

"No criminal Remix" Lyrics Below ........... (Intro) Yeah ... G MIX! Uhh ... looks like a double for me, it won a final victory Chamilitary You have to look Everybody get low, it's a stick up any too low all get low (x4) [Chorus] Everywhere I go-oo Everywhere I go they tell me a criminal But as I m a CEOOO I am a CEO, I am a self emplyed CEO I'm not a criminal [Verse 1 - Chamillionaire] Police tell me turn my music down yeah I talk fly 'em now I flyin so we Chamillitarybout to knock this out of here Goin, goin gone Some rappers are just actin like divas I'm a young southern money makin over-flyer Make another cash deposit, the narrator a fit as many cars pass, I forgot I g-chamnesia goin Big paper and so I'm hearin them talk, but I'm not cause I hearin dis often * Disconnected * do-do-do believe ya callin this number separately in the game is due Ballin say that in my head, they act as his crimes so my lawyer on the line Itryna be doin some time to bring down Tell Em I think they need tryin Oprah Winfrey money you know I'm gon mine on the grind I mean getttin green as a vegetarian-on, thinkin if we send em ready to keep the cemetery I'm losing is not always worried I'll fall down to 15 February [Chorus x2] Everywhere I go-oo Everywhere I go they look at me like a criminal But I'm a CEOOO I'm a CEO I am an independent CEO I am not a criminal [Verse 2 - Snoop Dogg] I been many places...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DAzt7GuERk&hl=en

Visit : Muay Thai Trainnig

No comments:

Post a Comment