Crime lawyer

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Chamillionaire ft. Slick Rick - Hip Hop Police (With Lyrics)

Lyrics: [Intro]: Go, Go, Go, Go, Go, Go Keep runnin 'homie Go, Go, Go, Go, Go go, they on the trail Go, Go, Go, Go, Go, Go Keep runnin' homie Go, Go, Go, Go, Go, go on the track [Chorus]: With so much drama in the industry Hip Hop Police hear Be careful or you will be history Looks like another unsolved mystery It's Murda, Murda will murda Ah it Murda, Murda, Murda Murda Yeah it is, Murda Murda murda Somebody Tell Em it Murder Was The Case and they blamed me [Verse1]: Officer I have not done so, you can not blame me for this Could you loosen the handcuffs on my wrists? You can call me what you but I Mayne is not a snitch No cooperation is exactly what you would get Til I talk til my lawyer, want, you get no answer (of course you have seen too much CSI I'm not a crash dummy Sun do not try to talk your dirty trash to me, no BFI run If you are not guilty of anything, why did you?) Cause you the police and plus I Tighten your gun, and sawthe chamber was not empty, it was obviously one (If you think I'm believing that one, your obviously dumb) Huh? (I know you heard the sirens, she dived into the vehicle you are driving and ridin A + nd was you should not be complaining about Abidin + By the law, nah, it's obvious your lying) Chamillionaire [Chorus]: With so much drama in the industry Hip Hop Police hear Be careful or you will be history Looks like another unsolved mystery It's Murda, Murda, Murda Murda Ah there, Murda, Murda Yeah its...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IirQCsFi7wA&hl=en

Recommend : How To Play Guitar For Beginners Poly Plastic Polyurethane Coating desktop lenovo animal insurance best antivirus software

No comments:

Post a Comment