Crime lawyer

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Worst lawyer ever (a tribute to Jeffrey Chaucer)

I'm by no means a poet but I ran into the most ridiculous story I'd ever heard and wanted to present it in a way I didn't think anybody else had done before. After all, I may not be able to enjoy my insomnia but maybe somebody can at least get some entertainment out of it. Oh how the news has become tangled and twisted Paradigms so easily shifted Now we turn our eyes to a story so aberrant Dr. Seuss would even deny it so adamant. For this is a story of a man so cursed Only in rhyme I dare to rehearse Taken to trial for a revolting crime Are we to believe hes in his prime? A simple charge of rape, nothing new But this time a canine victim, Joo-Joo. From under oath we expect the absurd But nobody was ready to hear these words The dog had seduced me, I swear The man shouted in the courtroom air To make things worse he wasnt on his own A public attorney left his defense all alone 12 to none the decision was swift Into jail the man was mixed The most surprising is still to come For this case is sincerely dumb Now where might you find this defendant? Whose doggy relation has become codependent? Virginia I would think or maybe Kentucky However my guesses were not all that lucky In Miami Beach, the Cuban escape In prison this man waits for 2028 Joo-Joo, however, was given a new home With a family and kids and a brand new bone Consider this my ode to the worst lawyer alive Public attorneys, your defenses head dive I could go on but am running short on time So Ill just get to the ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfaBw-hImcE&hl=en

Recommend : car monitor franchise training

No comments:

Post a Comment