Crime lawyer

Monday, April 5, 2010

Trail By Media - Is It Really Fair To Put A Person On Trail Through The Media?

Can a person actually charged with a crime a fair trial, while the media is trying through? Should the media at all on anything before that person's process, that person is sent to court? A court may select an unbiased jury for each track, if there ever talk about so many top tracks, where a person is indicted for murder? Are jurors through what they see and hear will be charged on a person in the media when the jury? Should the media even talking about a personthe tracks will be available?

I believe that no person should be judged by one with the media because that person is innocent until proven guilty by a jury charged by his piers. I do not think that any person who will come for jury duty not see or hear some news about this person. I do not think any person media should ask each person about a person who is charged with a crime. I tell the media not to talk about high profile cases. I think thatthe media must be very careful as the track is covered. I hope that jurors are not literally any crime shows to discuss high-profile cases, because once a proof that a juror hears a person is never fair. Once a person hears details about the route, the person immediately think about a few cakes of crime, whether that person has committed really know that

Is there a real possibility of potential jurors from watching TV or reading a new paper plateAbout the high-profile murder case? I think that once a person starts hearing or just on a high profile murder case of Jury Duty if they should step to ensure that the track is a trade show. I can not see how high-profile cases to be discussed about a serial killer in the media before the hike begins. How can any one person to find twelve jurors read perspective, no newspapers or TV shows where all these talk shows, crime is what heinous crimes werecommitted, that serial killer?

Right now I am about all these crimes that are committed and begin to think about this person actually commit a crime, the most outrageous. I'm not saying that that person is guilty, I just begin to start, is evidence together from the media, shows that I watch. How a person can not avoid watching or reading about evidence that everywhere you see and read it? Just the thought of what a man could do for that certain heinous crimesanother person starts a viewer think the spirit of these crimes.

I believe that every person is innocent until proven guilty in a court. I just wonder whether the media should constantly talk as high profile cases? Is it really fair for lawyers in the media about how to convert you or defend that person is going to talk about the way? I believe that it is this person `s attorney to defend ideas, not their clients from media people. Are there realJustice if a person already convicted in the media? I know that the media tell the people the audience that all people are innocent until proven guilty, but most viewers already think of no evidence that a person hears about. I understand that high profile cases bring high ratings. I just wonder how much a fair media affected in these high profile cases.

If the media also how much time they ask to be served in high profile cases? Does this affect the final sentencingHearing? Has all affect public pressure, the convicted person's prison sentence? I wonder how much media discussion concerns the death penalty? These are all questions I ask myself in high profile cases. How much does the media really influence the judiciary? What happens when a person convicted of murder in a high profile case in a fair receive the death penalty phase of the track?

I wish I could answer these questions themselves. I will always ask how much advertising is concerned,many prominent cases. Could a jury or juror actually be influenced by such a Media Blitz in high profile cases? How can any juror not at least a damming piece of evidence with such a high profile case, which is constantly in so many media? Is such a high profile life to help the person in a high profile case? Does a person really to believe Juror allow fame that so famous a nice person could commit such a crime? If fame and wealth to give top-classPerson and the advantage in the media and the courtroom?

I wonder if a jury that murder admired this famous and wealthy person ever really believe that this person could commit a crime level, as the first? I wonder if a person would just make a television show or movie does, affect a high-profile murder case to come? Can money with wealth and fame allow a person to have a better chance of not guilty?

I would like to have answers to all these questions. Ithink I can just about how media profile cases and high profile people on track has a miracle. Maybe one day I will answer these questions.

As always I write with respect.



Visit : domainname car headrest monitors car monitorl cd princess ship online credit card processing

No comments:

Post a Comment